Monday, February 27, 2006

"My Fave song"
Actually, I have a lot of favorite songs. Music is my only passion. I love music so much that I have learned to appreciate almost all songs. May it be pop, alternative, reggae, ska, punk, rock, acoustic, beach house, trance, techno, hiphop, rnb etc..I really dont know why i'm so hooked up with music. It rules my mind & i'd be paralized w/o it. I don't know what to write.. "baby now that I found you I wont let you go, i'll build my world around you, I need you so.. baby eventhough.. you dont need me, now".."Now that i've tried to, talk to you and make you understand, all you have to do is close your eyes and just reach out your hand, & touch me, hold me close don't ever let me go, more than words is all you ever needed me to show, than you would'nt have to say, that you love co'z id already know".."My love for you will never end, you'll always be a part of me..as long as time keeps on passing by, you'll always be my baby boy"..I'm in love!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home